Power your search

Google
 

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Madly in love..

A song from the past..will always linger within ..everytime you see her..

OST Notting Hill

She
May be the face I can't forget
The trace of pleasure or regret
May be my treasure or the price I have to pay

She
May be the song that summer sings
May be the chill that autumn brings
May be a hundred different things
Within the measure of a day

She
May be the beauty or the beast
May be the famine or the feast
May turn each day into a heaven or a hell

She
may be the mirror of my dreams
The smile reflected in a stream

She
may not be what she may seem Inside her shell

She
Who always seems so happy in a crowd
Whose eyes can be so private and so proud
No one's allowed to see them when they cry

She
May be the love that cannot hope to last
May come to me from shadows of the past
That I'll remember till the day I die

She
May be the reason I survive
The why and wherefore I'm alive
The one I'll care for through the rough in ready years

Me
I'll take her laughter and her tears
And make them all my souvenirs
For where she goes I've got to be The meaning of my life is

She She, oh she

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

too much May be and may not, i can also make
may be i was Sachin
and Married Celina Jaitley,

may be i take my heart and present here.... may be i present a galaxy to here, or may me i write 'I LOVE U' in the sky with stars for my love... but will this May be become Will me

Manish Chhetri said...

Sagar..what is all this...:)

Anonymous said...

i am sorry if i heart ur sentiments, but i just tried to write a poem with the keywords present in the poem.. :) Please add sachin here, he write good poem and nice article, he can do a good review... Sachin ur comments needed here since u were poet of St. Augustine kalimpong

Anonymous said...

i think the author of the blog is a lazy fellw, he does not reply to the views posted by others person..., so this blog sucks... and it because of the owner of the blogger. other person has to keep on checking for website to find a reply and finds none... So what's the use of such a blog, where no replyiesd and the view pasted r only copy paste......probably because blogger is a computer engineer...

Manish Chhetri said...

Sagar..

Again! What is this, some contents are my own, and some are not. I try to put down my replies in most of the things..you have asked sachin to put down his comments..in this blog..so I too was waiting..but what to do, busy guy. Anyway, I had replied to your other comments in other blogs

Anonymous said...

Thanks manish... u have care for ur customer... the bloger owner can be good manager, he listens to the complains of his application's user. I like the user response and ur caring for other persons views....Fast response... Thanks.... for quick response, hope this is not for sometime and user views r replied as quickly as possible...

Manish Chhetri said...

Sagar, but you should encourage sachin also to put his poems..he used to write very well ..when he was in ..:)

Sash Sheen said...

Seems to me like the song "Ek duje ke waaste" from Dil to Pagal hai....

Waiting, Longing, Desiring... Inshallah.. Manish's dream has come true... I sincerly hope!!!

This lover aspect/side of Manish was really unknown to me

What you say Sagar??

Anonymous said...

yes sachin i agree with u. In college he never talked about love and in fact he considered wasting of time when we used to talk about it and now he become a writer and writing about love.
From Manish i am feeling that every humans have the love hidden in him/her, just need someone to open it. Lets see what r his thoughts after marraige ?

Now i am reliazing songs in movies are made based on us. The song.. " Mae sayar tho nahi par jabse tume dekha tho sayari aa gayi..... ", applies to manish very well... So guys each time u hear a song, remember there exist a person on which the song is applicable....