Power your search

Google
 

Friday, July 01, 2005

Emptiness..

A few people are very special. But, they never realize it and we are too drunk by our worldly pursuits, to even notice it.

A friend of mine left Bangalore recently. Even though he was facing the worst troubles in life, you could never see it. You could only feel happiness being around him.

Some people felt, the cause of the troubles was his own doings, but I know, it's not because of his folly, it really cannot be. Nor was it his lackadaisical attitude, that many people credit his state to.

Many people reach great heights in their career, but their achievement hardly means anything to others. In most cases, it only ignites jealousy and unhealthy competition. I wonder, how many friends do these people have, who feel a void in their lives when they move far away. I bet, you will not find any. You know it's true.

But there are a very few people, who can make an unselfish bonding with anyone in an instant, even a lesser number of people who can create happiness, even in midst of all gloom.

As my friend moves away from Bangalore, I know something greater awaits him. Here comes my friend lucky 'Kolkota', take good care of him.

' We are but travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best we can find in our travels is an honest friend' - RL Stevenson

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

ur statement 'Some people felt, the cause of the troubles was his own doings', Are u referring to me ? If so, what was the reason of not getting what he wanted ? he has intelligence, he was smart, whatever he studied he understood and his concept were clear in the topic he touched. Then what was he lacking that made him leave bangalore ?

Manish Chhetri said...

I guess its destiny..he came close..but..never got the final lift when needed..When he was staying with me, he attended one interview..and one written test. He did both of them well. But, his luck was missing. I think you know the further details about it.But anyway, I was not mentioning anyone in particular, It is just a general feeling of everyone on someone when the person is not getting the success he/she deserves even though the person has potential.
For most of us who dont believe in destiny, I think should think again. And as you know, luck plays one of the most important roles in most interviews.

Anonymous said...

Luck????? Common manish..

I have stopped believing in Luck.

If someone has got a good fortune then its not that because he/she is lucky..its because he/she deserves it.. reason could be anything.

Anonymous said...

hey.. it was me Ashwini..
no time to sign up..so just left an anonymous message

Anonymous said...

Hey Ashwini,

Dont you feel that some people..just get to be in the right place at the right time. It just happens by chance..that's luck. And about lokesh..ask him what happened to him in accenture..interview..those..interviewers are also..%*()$#$&(..

Anonymous said...

Hey..anonymous..

I know..what lokesh is up to.. that guy.. forwarded me his resume to forward to some company ..and now that guy is completely out of touch...

No mobile..no address..

If he contacts anyone of u guys then please tell him to contact me..

there are good opportunites to enter in to company right now.


And i dont agree to your statement.. if someone happens to be at the right place at the right time..then he deserved to be there at that time.. its not that he was lucky..

If luck was a good player then truly speaking I would be by now..covered buy lucky stones..to bring good luck and good fortune to me..:) (i guess anyone would be)

Anyway..forget about LUCK and concentrate on contacting lokesh....

Anonymous said...

Whoz this anonymous..guy..anyway..anyone has any idea where lokesh is..he told me he'z going home and coming back after 2 weeks to cal.

Anonymous said...

This is not to contradict any of the views that are here but it is just one more to the list. I think right time, right place............ if its not luck then I see no other word that describes it better.
Hope somethin better is in store for him.

Anonymous said...

Manish will it reamin empty througout or will the emptiness will wipe off somedays. I think vacuum is only empty and other thing is contained with particles and air, protons, electrons, remember the science of class 12. An optimist never sees anything as empty.